Are you baffled by flash? Unsure of when, how or why to use flash, or overwhelmed by the technical aspects?
Join Sean Fitzgerald for a comprehensive workshop on using flash and supplemental light in your nature photography.
In this three hour information-packed session, participants will learn about:
- Different kinds of light and how to modify the light to get what you want
- How to use light diffusion and light reflectors to subtly change the quality of light
- How to use your flash and when to use it on both Manual and TTL modes
- How to vary the intensity, combine flash with ambient light and use just flash
- Ways to soften flash using simple modifiers, and project your flash for distance using fresnel lenses
- Various options for taking your flash off camera, and even using multiple flashes easily
- Exciting ways to use LED light panels and even flashlights to light up your scene
- The use of flash and supplemental light for a wide range of nature photo situations, including flowers and plants, insects, animals, people, birds, night photography, and much more.
Sean will demonstrate many of these techniques, leaving plenty of time for Q&A and hands on help.
Photos: Sean Fitzgerald